Awnings were yesterday
SHADESIGN develops innovative sun protection systems to the highest level of quality and design. Easy to operate, the SHADE Twister-Sail
lets you have sun or SHADE whenever you choose.
The SHADE Twister-Sail combines the elegant and light design of a sun sail with all the advantages
of a more complicated awning system.
The system allows a total area of some 34.5 m² to be covered and offers amazing
value for money compared to awnings and rollable sun sails. Compare it for yourself!
SHADE An Overview
- Can be mounted on almost any surface (e.g. even on vulnerable surfaces of prefabricated houses)
- The fabric membrane has excellent self-cleaning properties
- The patented winding system means that the accumulation of dirt is minimised.
- Easy to unroll and roll up again, requiring the minimum of exertion
- Optimal rain protection due to waterproof membrane
- No water pockets - water runs off the membrane automatically when suspended at an inclination of 8 or more degrees
- Easy to install
- Ideal for use under glass
- Widths of up to 600cm / Extension length up to 575cm
SHADESIGN – NEWS
Dear SHADESIGN Partner,
the every day messages and procedures regarding the handling of the new Corona virus are currently overflowing.
We can not yet predict the further development and the further decisions of the federal government, but as of today (March 19, 2020) we would like to give you some information about our handling:
• Currently we keep on producing - to protect our employees, we have introduced two separate teams as orders can be processed without interruption. This also ensures that there are not too many employees in the production hall at same time, there are currently no material bottlenecks as the flow of goods from our suppliers is secured.
• The delivery of the goods continues as usual.
• Our opening times remain unchanged. As the health of our employees has top priority, we kindly ask you to avoid personal pickups if you show symptoms of illness or if personal pickups are not absolutely necessary.
• We are still reachable by email or phone -even a part of our office staff is working in home office.
• Please understand due to the current situation that there may be some delays regarding the processing of your inquiries / orders.
• Our sales representatives also work in home office and will not actively arrange any appointments at the moment. Accessibility is of course possible using the known contact details.
• Unfortunately, we are currently unable to receive visitors for personal advice on our products.
We will inform you timely about any changes in our delivery capabilities.
We wish you, your employees and your families all the best.
Florian Aulinger & Frank Reisenauer
SHADE Price List 2019Dear SHADE dealer, the new price list 2019 (prices valid from 01.02.2019) is available for download in our specialist retailer login.
SHADE goes Greece
The SHADESIGN sales team grows....
We are happy to welcome a new professional Sales Represantative in the Sales Team. Mr. Andreas Themelis, based in Athens, will work on the Greek market and the Island of Cyprus with our SHADE Twister Sail.
Mr. Frank Reisenauer (CSO of SHADESIGN), personally travelled to Athens for contract negotiations and signature of the Future cooperation.
They already used the HORECA Fair to meet potential customers on the Booth and also visit potential customers in the Athens Area and placed some SHADE samples in their showrooms.
New DownloadsOur SHADE manuals (standard and cranc-operated height adjuster) and customer brochure/brochure des Consommateurs (in French) are now available in our specialist retailer-login.