The company shadesign GmbH & Co. KG grants you a guarentee of two years from the data of the invoice after buying their products. This does not
2. Area of application
The guarentee applies to sun protection products which are sold in Germany and other countries in the European Community.
3. Guarentee Coverage
- UV-resistence / colour fastness of fabric screen
- Tear-resistence of seams
- Functioning of the columns and wall brackets
- Durability of the varnishing / coatings
The company shadesign GmbH & Co. KG has an obligation to the buyer of any product which does not meet the stipulated qualities, so as to perform repairs free of charge or to provide a replacement delivery free of charge during the duration of the guarentee on the receipt of a written request. Any other kind of reimbursement for transport costs, installation, reinstallation, deinstallation and assembly or any other kinds of costs are excluded from the guarentee.
5.Application of the guarentee
The current guarentee is applicable
a) When the consumer sends a written request to the company shadesign GmbH & Co. KG within 8 days of the occurence of the defect, including the following documents:
- A copy of the sales documentation (invoice)
- A clear description of the defect
- A written authorisation for the installation to be examined by the company shadesign GmbH & Co. KG or by a third
party company authorised by shadesign GmbH & Co. KG.
b) For products from the shadesign GmbH & Co. KG range that were delivered, handled, stored and installed under normal conditions and in compliance with all of shadesign GmbH & Co. KG's technical instructions.
6.Exclusion from the Guarentee
The guarentee does not aply to damage or defetcs which occurred through improper use (the following list of examples is in no way complete):
- Non-compliance with installation and care instructions
- Non-compliance with the operation instructions
- In cases of faulty installation
- In cases when repairs have been carried out by the customer / non-authorised parties, and when changes have occured due
to chemical and physical effects on the surface of the material through improper use, e.g. damage by sharp objects, damage by
foreign objects, damage due to hail, etc.
Relevant place of jurisdiction for all disputes regarding the interpretation, application and implementation of this document is the regional court of Klagenfurt.
St. Magdalen, near Villach, 5th April 2012.